finally, the search for the perfect little black dress (which all magazines and blogs command you to at least have one in your closet) is O- V- E- R.
i found it while roaming marais on my recent trip to paris (imagine me pronouncing it without the S, so french chic).
i was trying three completely different dresses when the super duper friendly sales assistant (hello to you if you´re reading this!) brought me this dress which he thought i would like.
then everyone started to form a circle in front of my changing room and just threw nice compliments about THE dress.
so what was there left to do?
bring home the bacon.xx
1. this fishnet top. the first thing i bought in paris from the 1 euro bin in FREEPSTAR in marais. WOOT.
2. my black watch that i´ve been wearing NON- STOP. my other mk watches are getting jealous already.
3. my 3. 1 PHILLIP LIM pashli satchel that fits my whole life and is chic at the same time.
4. this black blazer which goes well with pretty much everything!
5. "5" ring that sums up this blogpost actually.